Friday, August 21, 2015

... and the livin' is easy

My, my, the Summer is hot and languid.  Perfect for sitting in a rocking chair on the front porch drinking sweet tea and watching the world go by slowly.

I've been laying low, working on new material for my next album with producer Chuck Pinnell.  I am excited for the progress and content with the time it's taking.  Letting life move at its own pace, finally realizing I never really controlled it anyway.

Tonight, I'll be singing at a cool event in Austin - an exhibit by National Geographic photographer Greg Davis, benefiting Well Aware (a local non-profit which builds sustainable clean water systems in African communities).  Come check it out if you're in town

There are a few other public dates on my calendar through the Fall.

xo  Hope you are having a wonderful Summer.  Stay cool!  xo

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home