'Tis the season to be snotty!
Winter in Austin is relatively warm and wonderful. This time of year, though, cedar and mold strike with evil upper respiratory misery.
If you don't get sick days, here's one solution. I hope you'll find it helpful.
Neti pot: once a day in the shower
Supplements with breakfast:
- Omega Fatty Acids 3/6/9 Blend (Udo's Oil)
- Omegas + DHA, EHA, Vitamin E (Advocare Omegaplex)
- 22Mg Zinc Picolinate
- 500mg Garlic, 100mg Parsley
- 125mg Grapefruit Seed Extract
- 1000Mg Vitamin C (not taken at the same time as Zinc)
- WishGarden Herbs Kick-Ass Sinus Rescue
- Singer's Saving Grace spray (Citrus & Honey)
- Ricola (Honey Lemon Echinacea) - LOVE THIS STUFF - the sugar content is negligible compared to the goodness inside these things
Warm drinks throughout the day:
- Traditional Medicinals Throat Coat, Echinacea Plus, Gypsy Cold Care, and Peppermint
- Tulsi Tea, Sweet Rose - relaxing and delicious, my favorite
- Bone broth
And NO smoking. Seriously. Stop it.